55. Role-playing means involvement in depth. - M.M.
56. There's never a moment of boredom in role-playing. - M.M.
57. There is not necessarily logic in dialogue, but there is involvement; there is experience. - M.M.
58. A simultaneous electric environment now surrounds the ordinary citizens of this planet. - M.M.
59. For many centuries the left [cerebral] hemisphere has enjoyed dominance because of an environment of lineal characteristics, road systems, and the written word, the organization of speech in grammatical form. - M.M.
60. When something happens to the environment, which upsets the pattern of dominance and shifts the components of the experience around in different patterns, people tend to lose identity. - M.M.
61. Violent changes in the environment, such as industrialism, tend to upset existing identity patterns. - M.M.
62. When people have been robbed of their identities in some way, they become violent because, strangely enough, violence is a way of finding out who you are. - M.M.
63. If you want to know who you are, you have to discover where your boundaries are, what the limits are, what kinds of situations you are in; what kinds of people you are dealing with. - M.M.
64. "Nations" and "nationalism" arose only through phonetic literacy with Gutenberg technology. Before that, the dominant relationships were between families, and tribes, and clans. - B.N.
65. With the coming of the electric surround or environment of simultaneous information, the tendency for the right [cerebral] hemisphere to become dominant is the tendency to make First-World people into Third-World people. - M.M.