|The whole wide WORLD in YOUR hand|
221. Old answers are getting cheaper, faster than ever. New questions have become our main resource. - B.N.
222. Today, the action is in resonant relations, not rigid connections. - B.N.
223. The future is not what it used to be (old wit), and neither is the past (new wisdom). - B.N.
224. Unless you see both Ground and Figure simultaneously, you don't have the whole picture. - M.M.
225. We are unconscious of our environment. Fish don't know water exists until they're beached. - Gerry Royer
226. Unless the body can achieve some degree of balance amid the input of the senses, it grows hyper-restless. - M.M.
227. In any community, the ignorance of what is really going on in the world is shared by friend and foe alike. Both are completely ignorant of the Ground they live in. - M.M.
228. TV is the entertainment, and the art gallery is the movies. - M.M.
229. The Japanese idea of space: Space and time are considered as related and relative entities -- neither is fixed. - Fred Thompson
230. The Japanese live by patterns, not by definitions. For example, the house is not merely a building, it is the household that you belong in. - Fred Thompson