242. Many a good argument is ruined by some fool who knows what he is talking about. - M.M.
243. The trouble with a cheap specialized education is that you never stop paying for it. - M.M.
244. Mud sometimes gives the illusion of depth. - M.M.
245. The nature of people demands that most of them be engaged in the most frivolous possible activities -- like making money. - M.M.
246. Food for the mind is like food for the body: the inputs are never the same as the outputs. - M.M./B.N.
247. A man all wrapped up in himself makes a small package. - M.M.
248. Since the invention of elastic the space occupied by women has been reduced one third. - M.M.
249. Diaper backwards spells repaid. Think about it. - M.M.
250. There are no more great men, only great committees. - M.M.
251. Communication is what people with nothing to say do to people who won't listen. - F. Zingrone
252. All my work is satire. - M.M.