|McLuhan by E. Wesselow|
287. Actually, art is what you can get away with. - M.M.
288. A portrait is the picture of a person where there is always something wrong with the mouth. - M.M.
289. It seems easier to answer ultimate questions than to solve immediate problems. - M.M.
290. People who are bored, are boring. - E. Wesselow
291. Complexity is simplicity gone overboard. - E. Wesselow
292. Talent is that part of one's body one must not sit on. - E. Wesselow
293. Every coin has three sides. - E. Wesselow
294. The rear-view mirror shows the foreseeable future. - E. Wesselow
295. Percepts suggest a plurality of views; concepts suggest a particular and intentional filtering of these details. - Dennis Murphy
296. Understanding is neither a point of view nor a value judgement. - B.N.